Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Officially, with information and junk.

Paragraph...
1) Life
2) Music if there is anything to report
3) WoW

Today I slept 'til 3. I kept getting up to see if the family was out of the house yet and when I saw them still there, I'd hit the bathroom and then go back to sleep. Obviously, they didn't leave until 3.... ugh... So I got up cleaned my room, played some trombone, and got on WoW. Put on some clothes and walked over to the park. Everyone at the park was just leaving so I went back home and watched the Office until 8 o'clock. I got through most of the 2nd season today. Then I started he blog and kristian came over. Goin' swimming now and then........ somethin'?

Nada.

Just dailies today, Isle and Skettis, Ogrilla, HF, Shatt. Not enough time for netherwing today. Just got my epic flier and dailies are going a lot faster now. pwned. Aight, peace.

Not bad for a first post? comments and suggestions...?

No comments: